
At Bear River Valley Hospital I have the opportunity to float around and work in different areas. Yesterday I was in Same Day Surgery. Pretty easy job- pre-op vitals; give patients juice and crackers when they come back to recovery; monitor vitals every 15 min till they're ready to go. Pretty simple. Yesterday, it happened again-one of my patients was from Malad. We had a good time talking about good ol' Malad and people we both knew.

After work, I headed over to Logan to help a friend with a duplex he's getting ready to rent out. After spending some time cleaning up the tile he'd just grouted we went to dinner. As we were walking out of the restaurant, someone shouted my name from one of the cars. It was Jessi Bingham! Another Malad native I graduated high school with! As a matter of fact she is now teaching at Malad High and is Nicole's math teacher! What a small world! All these random encounters with Maladites!
No comments:
Post a Comment